Thursday, September 22, 2011

Hello!

We've had a fun filled few months!

First off  both boys have started school

Harrison is in Preschool and Lucas in 1st grade.
I do have to admit its not easy getting Lucas to school.  He doesn't want to go he wants to play all day.  Once he's there he's fine.  I do miss him while he's at school.  He's learning a lot and his teacher informed me he's very smart ;).

Harrison loves preschool and talks about his teachers Alicia and Rachel.  He loves to be dropped off at the curb and close the door all by himself and watch me wave goodbye to him.  It makes him feel big.

Just around the corner we'll be having birthdays...December is Peters (one year???)  Harrison is next and will be FIVE and Lucas will be SEVEN??!!!  Hello, then the following year is a baptism?
(Peter and Daddy)

He truly makes me sad to see them getting bigger, bossier and busier.

Next we have Soccer..busy but fun.  Ryan is coaching Lucas' team and this is Harrison's first year playing.  Lucas is actually playing this year by making goals and focusing on the game.  Harrison is in the first year of it and tends to just run around the field...no ball contact.

Then the last thing I want to post is our Disneyland/Beach/California trip!!  LOVED IT!  We had such a good time.  First we flew in on a Saturday....
My Aunt let us stay in her guest house which was a huge plus with the Kitchen.  We spent FOUR days at Disneyland/California Adventure and few days at the beach.  I know that's a lot of days there but.....I LOVE IT!  Its on my top 10 for favorite places.

Harrison spotted Mary Poppins on the Parade route
He LOVED the beach and eating the sand

Mabel, Rafe and Pete
Cousins at the Beach









They already had Halloween up before we left

No comments: