Friday, December 23, 2011

Busy December

Here's a quick peek at what we're up to these days!

 Celebrating my Birthday with Family
Daddy and Lucas at our ward christmas party
 Silly Faces (we are all crazy in my family)

 Boys proud of their house


 Jess and Sarah (its been almost 9 years of friendship)
 Pete LOVED Santa
 awesome birthday cake
 Sarah and Ryan (out to eat for my birthday)
 Sydney and Rachel
 Lucas and Holland
 Holland and Kathy
 Excited to decorate gingerbread house
 Harrison taking pix
 Boys seeing Mr and Mrs. Santa Clause
Ryan decorating our gingerbread house

Its been a lot of fun this month...you know its always busy from one activity to the next in December.  But I love it!  Just a few more days until Christmas!  The boys are so excited!  And well hey I am too.  Whats not to love about giving gifts?  Merry Christmas!


No comments: