Monday, February 27, 2012

Lucas Turned 7!!

Wow Seven Years???!!!
Lucas you are truly your own person.  You bring a party wherever you go.  I love to tease you now and see your "teenager" reaction. Your growing up fast...that makes me both sad and excited to see whats next and who you'll become as you grow.  Next year will be a baptism?!  WE LOVE YOU!
This year you wanted to go bowling with friends. You also decided on a SONIC birthday.  Wasn't sonic a NINETIES thing?  So we invited a few old buddies, a new friend from school and of course Harrison and Peter. 
Grandma and Grandpa Richmond came for bowling and later G&G Hutchings joined us for pizza. 
Earlier that day Daddy took you and Harrison 4 wheeling.  What a fun dad you have! If you can't tell he looks pretty happy about it all....

 The Cupcakes and Snacks
 Lucas and Carson
 My Sweet 7 year old!
 Our Bowling League
 Lucas just couldn't stop smiling!
 New Comforter made by Grandma
Happy Birthday to YOU LUKEY!
Love Daddy Mommy Harrison and Peter!


2 comments:

Jess said...

I LOVE all the news pics!! Now inspire me to do mine!!!!

Jess said...

I LOVE all the news pics!! Now inspire me to do mine!!!!