Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Time...

I just LOVE this time of year.  Hot Cocoa, chocolates, family time, SANTA, The Birth of Jesus Christ, buying Christmas presents, wrapping presents, parties, SNOW and everything else in between!
This year Lucas was old enough to join the school choir!  I loved watching him dance and sing on stage.  He is so animated.  Harrison loves our ELF twinkie.  That's the first thing he asks about when he wakes up.  Mom where is TWINKIE!  We have watched some Christmas movies together, went to Temple square to enjoy the lights, spent time with cousins and friends.

Another fun thing that happens around Christmas is my BDAY!  Ryan surprised me with a concert to The Killers.  It was so much fun!  I would do again tomorrow if I could.

Our little Petey Pie will be 2 this month as well!  Growing up.  Sure do love my little family.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!












I j

No comments: