Monday, August 6, 2012

And its August!

What a busy summer!  So many things to post about! I haven't even looked at my blog or thought about it because I've been out there "living" it.  
Well we've had a few things going on.
First was our yard...oh my what a job!  My husband is such a hard worker.  We started the project all the way back in April.  That seems like a lifetime ago!
So for my records..here's the yard 

Side Driveway..the beginning (we broke ground 4/28/12)


We brought in the real machinery
That way we could do this

Then came the major dirt pile...lots of dirt hauled away!
All the dirt finally gone
Then we tore our our old driveway and prepared for a new one to be poured
We dug out our old window well and replaced it with a new one
Then we added new curbing
And we also put in a new patio
Next came the sod


Then we laid it all down (with a lot of help)







No comments: