Monday, August 6, 2012

Some fun this summer


I know this is way back in March..but we celebrated our 11th Anniversary..Kids were with family while we stayed up late seeing a movie, getting ice cream and eating some delicious dinner.


I start here because this is where I lost track...the craziness all started here!
For our anniversary we bought this beauty! 


We painted
 We explored Lagoon Trail after the crazy December Storm to see the damage
We took the boat out in APRIL!  

Pete became a superhero
Boys went with Daddy on  Scout Camp

Peter got into the dirt

I went on a much needed girls trip with my mom and sisters!









Of course there is always soccer going on :)



Went to Pineview with Cousins

We traveled to Page, Arizona to enjoy Lake Powell









We enjoyed the 4th of July with a Parade and Fireworks




I signed the boys up for tons of summer classes!
Lego mania, swim lessons, craft classes with Aunt Leisa, Basketball,  Ice Skating Lessons and Adventure camp
We kept busy!

We took some of my family boating! Hopefully more to come!
Morgan, Lee and Brittany

Cherry Hill with my boys!

And now after the yard is FINALLY complete...we took a family hike together
We've had a busy summer! I know next year will be great too.  More time with daddy!





Hope you enjoyed all the pictures! 
Other things we had going on....


Watched my twin nieces Sydney and Taylor

*Peter is now 19 months...started walking at 16 months
*Harrison will be starting kindergarten in September!
*Lucas will be going into 2nd grade!
Crazy to think only 4 more weeks and school starts!
Enjoy your summer!

No comments: