Monday, December 2, 2013

How do I begin??.....

Blah Blah blah...yes you might of noticed its been too long....

We went on a lot of trips this year....
First is was St. George with the family which included biking and hiking






Next Ryan and I celebrated our anniversary by taking a weekend away.  We first stayed around in Salt Lake Snowboarding for the day.  Then headed to Moab the next morning to see Arches National Park.  What a nice getaway!!


Once we got back we did some regular day to day things.  Lucas was in a school play! 
 The little Mermaid Jr. 




After that I was able to take a trip with my Parents and most of my siblings to California.  We spent a day at Disneyland, then San Diego and my favorite part was visiting the old ward we grew up in.  It felt so nice to see everyone there!!!




My Elementary till 4th Grade

Then yet another fantastic trip to California.  Except this was with our little family with the Hutchings crew.  3 days Disneyland Resort and the other days at the beach of course.
 



















Then there's a lot of fun to be had in between all of this chaos!





Boating, Park, Birthdays and much much MORE!!!
















I hope to keep you informed from now on! Have a great December!

No comments: