Friday, December 27, 2013

Peter is THREE

 Peter in the hospital
 Newborn (10 days)
 2 months
 3 months
 4 months
 5 months
 6 months
 7 months
 9 months

 10 months
 1 year

 13 months




 18 months
 2 years old



2 1/2

Dear Petey
Oh how I love you!  We knew we wanted you to come to earth.  I prayed long and hard for you and wasn't I excited when I found out I was pregnant with you!  The day after Christmas was awesome!  Such a great gift for me and our family.
You have turned into a busy little 3 year old!  Some of the things you like to do...
You love playing with trucks and cars (especially ones that have trailers)
You want to go boating and tell Daddy to hook up his truck so we can go, sorry buddy its winter! 
You follow your big brothers everywhere and I'm afraid that if they decided to jump off a cliff, you might do it too!!
Your a great swimmer
You love books 
You love to ride your strider
You love going for walks in a stroller
You love your daddy and grandparents
You love your cousins
You've been a great eater and will try new things, I hope that continues!
Your goofy and silly
You've been a climber since you could move (you used to try and go up the wall before you could crawl, no joke)
Since you've been able to move more than your brothers, you've also received more injures than your brothers!
You have no fear
I'm so glad your mine! Here's to another fun filled year with Mr. Pete.  Its fun to see your personality come through.  I hope your as crazy and goofy as the rest of the family!




No comments: