Monday, January 6, 2014

My Harrison turns 7

Has it really been 7 wonderful years with this fella?
 One Month 

 4 months

8 months

10 months (aka: Fuzzy Buddy)
 15 months

1 year
 2 years old
 3 years old

 4 years old
 5 years old

 6 years old


Almost 7

There are so many things I can say about my Harrison.  This guy was born 8lbs 24 inches.  Yes he was a BIG boy.  I sure love this guy.  He has been my best eater and sleeper as a baby.  He had the most hair as a baby and it truly was strawberry blonde.  We shaved his head around 4 or 5 months of age, since it was falling out.  It grew back in full force, electric force that is.  It looked just like he stuck his finger in a light socket.  There was nothing I could do to keep it down!  He was such an easy going baby.  He didn't feel the need to move for awhile.  Not sure when he rolled over, but I know for a fact he didn't crawl until he was a year old.  Then at 18 months he decided he'd like to walk.  He's always accomplished things in his own time.  He has been his daddy's shadow.  He does everything like his daddy.  There was a Jacket he had that was the same color as his dads.  Well he wore that thing and I think he'd still be wearing it had I not stored it away.  He loves to be in "style" and I just love that about him.  He doesn't like going to bed without a hug for his dad either. He's been doing his hair since he was 4.  He is my Fuzzy Buddy, Triple H, Big H and my sweet boy.  He loves his brothers dearly.  He doesn't like to do anything without Lucas.  I asked him what he wanted for his Birthday dinner.  He said Cheese Pizza because that's what Lucas likes.  He loves his little brother and will do just about anything for Peter.  Peter doesn't realize it now, but I hope he does when he's older.  
I thank my Heavenly Father for sending me Harrison.  He is a cuddle bug and I LOVE YOU BUDDY!

No comments: