Friday, May 30, 2014

It has been a busy few months!  First off Ryan and I celebrated our 13th Wedding Anniversary!  I cannot believe its been that long?!  We spent the weekend on night at home relaxing and one night at a hotel downtown.  We enjoyed just walking around downtown, eating at The Garden and just being alone together so we could talk and talk and talk!

The boys started their spring soccer season.  I really enjoy watching them!  Its amazing how much they change in playing each season. Its TERRIBLE but I only have this picture to document soccer!  I'll do better next time!
As spring kept creeping by, the realization of summer hit and I could not wait for it to get here! We did enjoy some school stuff though.  I went on a field trip with both the boys and Peter and I enjoyed one last day alone at the zoo together. 


Peter and Harrison both had the chance to try out gymnastics which was VERY entertaining to watch
Lucas had his first Pinewood Derby, so much fun to watch and enjoy with him


I also went out to celebrate my sweet sister Kathy's birthday
This lady deserves only the best in life
At last but NOT least we are expecting a new baby! How am I going to do 4???!! We are so excited and the boys want it to be a girl.  But we will see.  We will enjoy this little spirit in our home no matter what!

No comments: